Data protection statement
We wish to inform you by means of this data protection statement how we process personal data. We are aware of the importance of processing personal data as far as the user is concerned; accordingly, we strictly comply with all the relevant statutory parameters in this regard. In doing so, the need to safeguard your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. Our compliance with the statutory provisions relating to data protection therefore is a matter of course.
aprile consulting GmbH
External Data Protection Officer
represented by Prof. Dr Christoph Bauer
Große Bleichen 21, 20354 Hamburg
Personal data comprise all information about personal and factual circumstances of a certain or identifiable person. This includes information and data such as your name, residential or postal address, telephone number or your e-mail address. We collect and process the following personal data about you:
- contact and name information if you submitted your contact details to us in the contact form,
- information relating to your request in the contact form.
The processing of your data is carried out subject to the following legal bases:
- with reference to data that you provide in forms, etc., with your consent, Art. 6 (1) letter a) GDPR,
- in relation to services which you make use of for performance under a contract with you, Art. 6 (1) letter b) GDPR,
- otherwise, particularly in the case of statistical data and online identifiers, on the basis of legitimate interests, Art. 6 (1) letter f) GDPR (see below).
In processing your data, we pursue the following legitimate interests:
- improvement of our offering,
- protection against misuse,
Except as otherwise stated, we receive the data from you (including information through the devices you use).
Duration of storage
We store your data:
- if you have consented to processing, until such time as you withdraw your consent,
- if we require the data for performance under a contract, not beyond the end of the period for which the contractual relationship with you exists or statutory retention periods happen to run,
- if we use the data on the basis of a legitimate interest, but only as long as your interest in erasure or anonymisation does not override such legitimate interest.
Purposes for use
Personal data are only collected by us and only to the extent and for the purpose for which you voluntarily provide us with such data, e.g. as part of a registration.
We use your personal information only within the Company and pass it on only to those enterprises that participate in performance under agreements concluded with you or otherwise in the provision of services. Otherwise your personal data will not be passed on to any third parties unless you have explicitly given your consent or we are obliged to surrender the data in question, e.g. due to a court or official order.
You can object to the processing of your data here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are small files that your browser stores on your device in a directory designated for this purpose. These cookies can be used to determine e.g. whether you have already visited a website before. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can set your browser so that no cookies are stored or explicit consent is required before a cookie is saved. In addition, you can delete cookies that have been set at any time. Please note that the deactivation of cookies may lead to restrictions in the use of our website.
We need cookies for the following purposes:
Like almost every website operator, we use analysis tools in the form of tracking software to determine the frequency of use and the number of users of our website.
In addition, you can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing such data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. As an alternative to the browser add-on or within browsers on mobile devices, please click this link to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on this website in the future (the opt-out only works in this browser and only for this domain). In the process, an opt-out cookie is stored on your device. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you will need to click this link again. For further particulars, please visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en or www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html (general information about Google Analytics and data protection).
Please note that the code ‘gat._anonymizeIp();’ has been added to Google Analytics on this website in order to ensure anonymous collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking).
We use the services of third parties for various functions of our website.
This website uses YouTube.de/Youtube.com plug-ins operated by Youtube, LLC, 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When users access a website containing such a plugin, their browser will establish a direct connection to YouTube’s servers. This will be transmitted to the YouTube server that the user in question has visited. If you are logged in as a YouTube member, YouTube will assign this information to your personal user accounts on these platforms. When using these plugins, such as clicking/running a video or sending a comment, this information is assigned to your YouTube account, which you can only prevent by logging out before using the plugin. Further information can be found in the data protection statement under www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
Rights of the data subject
Right of access, to rectification, of revocation, of complaint, to erasure and blocking:
- you have the right to request information as to whether and, if so, which of your personal data are processed by us. You also have the right to request rectification or completion of your personal data,
- in certain circumstances, you have the right to request that your data be erased (“right to be forgotten”),
- and in certain circumstances you have the right to request that the processing of your data be restricted,
- you may revoke your consent to the processing and use of your data as a whole or in part at any time with effect for the future,
- you have the right to receive your personal data in a common, structured and machine-readable format,
- if you have any questions, comments or complaints or requests for information in connection with our data protection statement and the processing of your personal data, you can also contact our Data Protection Officer in writing,
- you also have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the relevant legal provisions.
If you have any questions regarding the data protection measures of aprile consulting GmbH, please contact us by email at: email@example.com.
Requirement or obligation to make data available
If this is not explicitly stated during the collection, it is neither necessary nor mandatory to make data available.
Status of this data protection statement
This data protection statement was prepared with great care together with our Data Protection Officer and the experts from ePrivacy GmbH, as we assign particular importance to safeguarding your data.
We reserve the right to amend this Data Protection Statement at any time, effective for the future.